4.21.2010

Website is UP!

I've finally created a website for all my designs! I've got a long way to go, but I wanted to at least have something out there. I've been getting a lot of wedding orders for calligraphy, and people were asking for samples, and a lot of requests for personalized notecards...so a long overdue website is finally here :) Hopefully, soon I'll get a better domain name, but for now I'm just using my mac.com address.

It's a hodgepodge of stuff, because I create what I'm in the mood to create. One day, it might be designing notecards. One day, it might be painting a verse of scripture that's currently applicable to my life. Another day, it might be a cute invitation someone's asked me to make.


Check it out! You know you could always use some cute thank you notes! :)

Inspired Designs Website

No comments:

Post a Comment