1.10.2009

Welcome!

So I used to have a blog, but I updated it for like a month...then forgot about it. Now it's been a whole year and I'm just gonna start over! 2009 should be a big year for me...graduating from Clemson, getting a job *hopefully!!*, and much more. I hate New Years resolutions, so I generally don't make them...but I really want to keep up with some people back home, and just speak words I feel like need speaking, so I'll try to do better this year :)

Plus, I just got a sweet new MacBook Pro today, so I gotta waste a bunch of time playin with it!! As for now though, it's almost 1 am and I'm sleepy.

One bit of encouragement for the evening though: "So I commend the enjoyment of life because nothing is better for a man than to eat, drink, and be glad. Then JOY will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecc 8:15

Goodnight friends :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! A blog!!! I love blogs. Congrats on a MacBook Pro.. I know Macs are much better for graphic stuff than PCs... and now Don wants to look at Macs today! Shouldn't have told him your good fortune.

    ReplyDelete