9.01.2010

Who says resolutions have to begin in January?

So, David and I joined a gym! His dad works at Pivotal Fitness in Charleston, so he got us a super awesome deal for 2 years! We both just wanted to start getting healthier, after a lazy summer, so we decided to go for it. This morning was the first morning - and let me tell you 5:15 came early!!

I already feel good at work today - I had plenty of time to get ready and enjoy my coffee and quiet time this morning. David has to be at work way earlier than me, so in order to work out together, I have to meet him at the gym earlier than I would go alone. So afterwards, I had about an extra 45 minutes or so. But it's so much more fun to work out with someone else. [I don't think he'll be going to hip hop or yoga classes with me though] ;) So it's an added bonus - now I get to workout and actually have peaceful time with God in the mornings too.

So, our resolution to get in shape started in September. Who cares if the New Year was 9 months ago? ;)

Yay for being healthy and in shape! Now, if I can just stay away from cupcakes....

1 comment:

  1. My friend works there and that deal is awesome! Good luck to both of you!
    -Kimi

    ReplyDelete