11.09.2010

Jumping on the THANKFUL bandwagon!

I've seen on facebook the "Thankfulness Challenge" and thought it was cool. Then I saw it on my sister's blog and decided I want to do it! The challenge is to list something you're thankful for every day in November, leading up to Thanksgiving. I'm a little behind the 8 ball, but I'll catch up by posting 9 today.

November 1: Being a Fraylick. 
I can't express how thankful I am for my family. Maybe it's a southern thing, but we've always been really close, and when I think of my best friends, it's always my family. 

November 2: My High School Sweetheart.
One of these days he might be family too! ;) 

November 3: LifePark.
LifePark has shown me 'Life', after graduating college and wondering "What Comes Next?"
Come with me sometime!

November 4: Girlfriends.
These two know me better than most. I would be REALLY thankful if they still lived in Charleston...

November 5: My creativity.
I love designing, painting, drawing, songwriting, journaling, and even blogging! I'm thankful for these gifts God has given me to be able to express myself!

November 6: Meeting Ellie!
My cousin had her first baby on Friday, Nov. 5....Such a perfect little girl!

November 7: A Cause to Care about.
Today was the walk for raising suicide prevention awareness. I'm thankful for the opportunity, and thankful that so many people supported my "Out of the Darkness" Walk team. 

November 8: My LifeGroup. 
Sharing Life with other people who love the Lord is invaluable to your walk of faith! I've developed friends and relationships that I couldn't find elsewhere. (This is not all of us!)

November 9: My "Baby" Sister - Happy 17th Birthday!
I know I already said family, but I'm especially thankful for her today because it's her birthday!

More Thankfulness to come!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girlie! I love YOUR blog! You are so creative! I am definitely thinking we need a reunion soon. Maybe in New York? ha ha Hope all is well. Tell your family hello!

    ReplyDelete