11.18.2010

November 16-18: three more i'm thankful for!

November 16: My adorable apartment!
Had some great friends over for a little dinner party tonight - and it reminded me of how thankful I am to have such a perfect little apartment all to myself. I love everything about my humble abode! It's a perfect blessing for this time in my life, to live alone and do what I please....before I have a permanent roommate ;)

November 17: The beauty of pure worship

(Pause the music at the bottom of my blog to watch the video!) I cannot watch this video without crying! Thinking of the gravity of these lyrics, and seeing the pure, uninhibited worship coming from RoseAngela is so powerful. I'm thankful for the gift being able to worship a God who loves us enough to rescue us from the death we deserve!

November 18: Seel's on Sullivans
So many memories have been made here, and on Sunday, they will close their doors for good. From the time Seel's was a tiny hole-in-the-wall off of LongPoint road, my family has loved eating here! Great fried seafood and a fun atmosphere. Then, when they moved to Sullivan's my roommates and I used to love Sunday brunch on the patio and late night dancing to DJ C-nile in Off the Hook. So tonight my family is going for dinner one last time. And I'll be sure to say Thanks Seel's, for giving me so many treasured memories!

1 comment:

  1. Your apt is soo cute!! It looks like a pic out of a magazine :)

    ReplyDelete