11.15.2010

November 13-15. Bike Rides, Birthdays and a Band.

November 13: Bike Rides!
 
I've had my cruiser for a while now (it was a must while living on an island!) and last week, David finally got one too!! So Saturday morning we met up at his house then biked to a little local cafe for brunch! It was a beautiful day, perfect for some outside, fresh air, quality time!

November 14: Birthday Girl Chanell!
I'm thankful for Chanell today, especially since it's her birthday!! Couldn't ask for a better neighbor, best friend, and (perhaps) future sister-in-law!

November 15: Bandmates at LifePark!
not the best picture, but it's the only one with all of us in it!
I'm so thankful for being a part of the Worship Band at LifePark. We have so much fun making music together all to worship Jesus! Every member of the band has a special place in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment