11.12.2010

November 11: Wisdom of Friends. November 12: Charlie!

November 11: the wisdom of my friends
Lately, I've been seeking a lot of advice from some of the most important [and wise] friends in my life. The beauty of this is that they love me enough to give me un-biased answers. They're not sugar-coating what they think. These are the people who don't care if the truth hurts, they will give me the words I need. So, Kimi, Christin, and Devin, you three mean the world to me!!
Me and Christin
Me and Devin
Me and Kimi
November 12: My Charlie!
Nothing's better than coming home to someone so excited to see me he jumps and dances and kisses me all over. And at night, I can always count on this little stinker to sleep curled up as close as he can get. He loves snuggling, and I love him! I'll never doubt the benefit of having a dog - nothing makes me feel loved and needed quite like him :)
This was the first day I got him! (the date's wrong)

And this is what my little booger looks like now!



No comments:

Post a Comment